You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.
Too many people spend money they earned.. to buy things they don't want.. to impress people that they don't like.
If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.
Money moves from those who do not manage it to those who do.
It's easy to say you don't care about money when you have plenty of it.
Wealth is not his that has it, but his that enjoys it.
Stop buying things you don’t need, to impress people you don’t even like.
The rich invest their money and spend what is left; the poor spend their money and invest what is left.
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.
Try to save something while your salary is small; it’s impossible to save after you begin to earn more.
Money grows on the tree of persistence.
Within certain limits, it is actually true that the less money you have, the less you worry.
Wealth after all is a relative thing since he that has little and wants less is richer than he that has much and wants more.
Remember that the only purpose of money is to get you what you want, so think hard about what you value and put it above money.
Spend your money on the things money can buy. Spend your time on the things money can’t buy.
99% of all problems can be solved by money — and for the other 1% there's alcohol.
Wealth does not make people happy, but positive increases in wealth may.
It’s simple arithmetic: “Your income can grow only to the extent you do.
There are a great many people accumulating what they think is vast wealth, but it’s only money.
No wealth can ever make a bad man at peace with himself.
If you want to get rich, remember that the way to do it is via equity, not salary.
Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self.
It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating.
Don't tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.
Money isn't everything, but it ranks right up there with oxygen.
A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some.
Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options.
A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.
If you want to know what a man is really like, take notice of how he acts when he loses money.
Money often costs too much.
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
When I had money everyone called me brother.
Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money, when what they don’t know is how to use it.
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.
Never spend your money before you have earned it.
Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.
To acquire money requires valor, to keep money requires prudence, and to spend money well is an art.
The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.
Wealth is like sea-water; the more we drink, the thirstier we become; and the same is true of fame.
When a fellow says it ain't the money but the principle of the thing, it's the money.
If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.
I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died.
If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.
Money is like muck—not good unless it be spread.